The UVA Fund offers account management services to organizations in the University of Virginia community. Our services include full service accounting procedures that are tailored to fit your organization’s needs. Please see the list below which highlights services available to all UVA Fund clients.
- Accounting Services
- Make deposits for your group
- Online registration pages for your events
- Custom online donation pages
- Simple access to your group’s account transactions
- Monthly reconciliation of balances held in the UVA Fund
- Monthly reports sent to account contacts
- Investment Services
- Short term, mid-term, and long term investment options available, learn more here.
- Distribute and reconcile investment manager’s performance
- Invest new cash with the existing investment manager
- Monthly investment reports
- Gift Services
- Gifts processed by the UVA Fund are recognized and counted towards University Campaigns and giving societies.
- New gifts and pledges are recognized and recorded in the University’s donor system
- Letters of recognition with tax deductible receipts are sent to the donor
- Pledge reminders are sent based on donor preferred schedule
- Daily notification of new gifts to account holders
Click here for Deposit Options
- Using Your Funds
- Simple check request process
- VISA purchasing card available for all accounts, allows 24 hour access to funds
- ACH & Wire payments available
- Maintenance of internal controls and compliance with applicable guidelines
- Annual filing and maintenance of required IRS forms
- Access to account transaction history and records
View more here about using your funds.
Annual audit by an independent audit firm
Form 990 annual tax return prepared by an independent audit firm
Insured and bonded for fiduciary liability, funds transfer, and crime.
- Misc. Services
- Unclaimed property filings with the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Reporting such as Form 1099s, etc.